This indicates the length or type of work being archived. Select the best fit from the following choices:
- Drabble: A drabble is a story of exactly 100 words -- no more, no less.
- Vignette: Very short fiction of roughly 100-1500 words.
- Short story: Roughly 1500-7500 words.
- Chapter: A chapter or section of a longer work. Can be any length.
- Novellette/Novella: Roughly 7500-50,000 words. (The distinction between novellette and
novella is not always clear, so here they are combined in the same category.)
- Novel: Over 50,000 words.
- Article: A non-fiction article on a topic relevant to The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
- Interview: An interview with someone connected to The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
- Poem: Self-explanatory.
- Script: Anything written in a script format, whether theatrical, screenplay, or other.
- Manga/Comic: Comic, manga, or graphic novel format.
- Artwork: For links to image files.
- Video: For links to videos.
- Zine: For links to websites for zines or other offline material.
- Other: Anything that doesn't fit in the other categories.
Note that the length definitions are general guidelines rather than hard rules (except for the drabble,
which is 100 words by definition.) Use whatever category seems appropriate to you.
Very long stories, such as novels and novellas, are often broken into smaller pieces and uploaded
in the Chapter format. However, the Novellette/Novella and Novel
format options are offered for use when uploading as a unit is preferred, or when adding a link to a long work
This field is required.